Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Been a while? I know....Life happens BUT the blogging must go on....

Hey family, I know that is has been a couple of weeks since my last post. I have ad a few things happen in my personal life since I have been away. I just wanted to encourage those of you this Holiday season that there is a reason for everything that happens (we may not know why at the moment that things happen but there is a reason).  I wish you all the most incredible Christmas this year. I am in transition mode right now (working on ME)!  So bear with me as I share with you some new things as I learn them. One thing that I really want to attend in the coming year is a conference called "Blissdom". Here is a little snippet of what the conference is about:




"Blissdom is the premiere conference for women who find and express their bliss by publishing online.  Blissdom ‘10, our third conference, is a welcoming oasis in the ever-changing blogging world. Speakers and panels featuring the best bloggingpublic relations and social media pros will be gathering to mentor new and old friends alike."


Doesn't that sound awesome! I am in the process of planning to attend.Let's see what happens. I will keep you updated. 


So, I am back everyone. Let's enjoy this life that God has given us. Much love to you family! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment