Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Count Down Bake Off Day 1- Chocolate Crinkles!


I am ready to get this Bake off started! So much so that I started last night making the batter for these awesome cookies that I am about to blog about today. There are so many different deserts and recipes out there, I didn't know where to begin. I stumbled across Hoosier Homemade's site and was amazed that she was doing something similar, a christmas cookie countdown. I saw a recipe for chocolate crinkles and I knew that was going to be my first recipe to try. Thanks Hoosier Homemade! The Chocolate Crinkles are a hit! They were surprisingly very easy to make. I enjoyed how quick it was to make them as well. I have them sitting on my counter right now (though I really need a cookie jar for this event) cooling. My three year old is standing close by to make sure no one touches them before time. She will be the bake off police for this years challenge, I see. LOL! Take a look at the pictures and enjoy the recipe. Let me know what you think. I will get more detailed as the days go along but I am just so happy to be doing this bake off. Well, let me get back in the kitchen to get started on day 2!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment